Welcome to Prof. Ali A. Ensafi
No front page content has been created yet.
Office : Department of Chemistry, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan 84156, I. R. IRAN Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Phone : +98-31-33913269 Fax : +98-31-33912350 Web Site : Prof. Ali A. Ensafi
Research Fields :
- Faculty, Professor
- Director of Excellence in Sensors & Green Chemistry, IUT, Iran
- Head of Chemistry Department
- Adjunct Professor with Graduate Faculty Status (G2-T) in the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry at University of Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR, USA)
- Chemical (Optodes) and Electrochemical Sensors, Microsensors & Nanosensors, Especially Based on DNA and Antigen Interaction.
- Development of New Energy Source Materials Based on Nanomaterials for Fuel Cell and Storage of Energy.
- Introduction of New Modified Voltammetric & Amperometric Sensors Based on Nanoparticles Using DNA and Antibody/Antigen to Construction of Biosensors and Pharmaceutical Sensors.
- Environmental Chemistry, Trace Analysis.
- Development of new energy sources materials for fuel cell, supercapacitors, and storage energy, using new nanocompounds.